- Practice Areas
- Bar and Court Admissions
- Professional Associations
Jonathan Haskell is a partner in the firm. His practice focuses on estate planning, probate, and trust administration.
In his practice, Jonathan provides practical guidance to families that seek a balance between family values, wealth transfer strategies, and tax savings. He assists individuals and corporate fiduciaries in the administration of complicated estates involving a variety of assets including family businesses.
Jonathan takes pride in his work. He enjoys collaborating with his clients and their trusted advisors to create an estate plan that provides flexibility and allows for the efficient transfer of wealth. He takes a long-term perspective and is focused on creating deep rooted relationships with his clients and their families.
Jonathan began working at Wade Ash in 2014. Before attending law school, he worked as an auditor for Ernst & Young LLP.
Born in Denver, Colorado, Jonathan is a fourth generation Colorado native.
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D., 2010
- University of San Diego, B.A., 2006
- Colorado Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section
Statutory Revisions Committee, Chair, 2022
Statutory Revisions Committee, Co-Chair, 2021
Uniform Trust Code Subcommittee Member
- Denver Bar Association
- Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2022
- Securing Future Child Support Obligations, Colorado Lawyer, Vol. 51, No. 1, January 2022
- Decanting in Connection with Divorce, Colorado Lawyer, Vol. 48, No. 9, October 2019
- Contributing Author, CLE Gift to Minors, 2015
- The Case of the Unwanted Trustee, Continuing Legal Education Seminar on Will Contests, Denver, Colorado, 2017
- Fiduciary Neutrality and Trust Modification, Estate Planning Retreat, Vail, Colorado, 2017